Think about the town where you currently live: its local customs, traditions, and hangouts, its slang. What would be the strangest thing about this place for a first-time visitor?
I currently live in a community mostly inhabited by university students… Well, there’s nothing here that is strange under the sun. Just that there are different kinds of people found in this hood – the good, the bad, and the annoying!
The good ones are there, never been in any altercation with anyone, nice to as many as they can, and are generally at peace with people. The bad ones are there carrying out all manners of antisocial vices.
Let’s take a peep into how things are run in the hood…
Hmmm! So much to write about where I live at the moment, but it breaks my heart that I do not get feedback from you my cherished reader. Please reward my efforts by commenting, I will love to hear from you…just tell me anything; how you’re spending your day, about your dog, just anything.
Annoying set of People You will Meet At an ATM In my neighbourhood.
Being in a long queue, hoping to use an ATM can be frustrating at times. Thanks to these characters who make it annoying and even funnier.
1. The guy that counts money before leaving the ATM for others.
2. The dude that knows he does not have a penny in his account, but hopes for a miracle. After wasting everybody’s time, ’insufficient balance’ will chase him away!
3. The guy that extends the Queue just to check his balance. You will be left wondering whether he does not receive alerts.
4. The guy that acts as if the world will end today. He goes to the ATM and you think he wants to withdraw his whole life savings. At a point people will start begging him to remain some cash in the ATM.
5. The dude that quarrels with the ATM. Even though the machine is prompting him that his pin is incorrect or card has expired. You will see him complaining or screaming at the ATM…. ‘Jeez! I used this card just this morning!’
6. That man/woman that just goes there and stand for almost 20minutes… When you go closer you discover the machine asked ‘do you wish to proceed? Yes or No? And the
olodo person just did not press anything.
7. The instructor. Leaves the Queue to go and instruct another on how to operate the machine so he could automatically be the next person even when he’s not the next.
Hilarious or Annoying…. Welcome to my neighbourhood!