Hello beautiful People! Welcome to my little World!
Ladies get in here…!
You all know the ‘iconic’ hair style of Michelle Obama?
In this post, I will be sharing how you can style your Natural Hair into Michelle Obama’s hair without having to cut or trim your hair especially if you have a long hair like me. You don’t have to visit the salon or seek the assistance of a professional stylist with these easy steps. So, make sure you bookmark this post for future referencing.
Ready? Let’s go!
What You Need
* Your styling comb (necessary)
* Two small-sized hair clips (important)
* A styling gel (optional)
1. Comb your hair all back. You can style the front if you wish to.
2. Roll the tip of your hair clockwise or anti-clockwise.
3. Then, roll the hair inwards to your hind-head as though you are using Rollers.
4. Now, with the hair rolled to your hind-head, clip the hair to your scalp with the hair clips – one on each side (left and right side).
5. Spray the styling gel randomly on the hair to maintain styling for a longer period.
6. That’s it! You’ve got your Faux Bob hairs style done! Go all out and flaunt what you’ve got!
NB: I don’t use styling gel, and the style lasts the whole day. Use what works for you!
Don’t miss the Special Offer!