Hello and welcome to my little world.
As promised, here are some useful tips to help you relate well with your customers. In case you missed the first part, read it HERE and come back for the second part.
SOME VITAL HINTS FOR EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
1. Love your customers as you love yourself. Loving your customer is a marketing strategy.
2. Put people first before profit
3. Treat your customers the way you would like to be treated. Matthew 7:12 “Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets”.
4. Always give your customers more attention and service than they expect to get. Ephesians 3:20 – once you give people above what they expect, they must come back. You know why Joseph became a Prime Minister? Because he gave Pharaoh more than he expected. Deliver a product to your customer earlier than they expect…he will never leave you. Hire the best hands…do excellent Job.
5. Never leave any complaint unresolved. Make efforts to resolve any complain from customers.
6. Give prompt attention to your customers. Don’t engage in conversations with your staff when your customer is waiting.
7. Keep your promises and honour your product guarantees. Never promise your customer what you cannot fulfil…you’ll lose credibility and confidence of your customers. Proverbs 22:1 “A good name is to be chosen rather than riches, loving favour rather than silver and gold”.
8. When customers return products that are not good to them, the way you laughed and smiled when they bought it, also laugh the same way when they return it.
9. Never allow your customers leave you angry or unsatisfied. Do everything you can to please your customer. Whatever you do, don’t make your customer angry. Avoid unnecessary arguments with your customers.
10. Overlook the mistakes of your customers or correct them with high level of courtesy when you cannot overlook. Proverbs 15:1 “A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger”.
11. Learn to be appreciative to your customers. Always say ‘thank you for patronising us’ or ‘thanks for visiting us’ if they did not buy. Compliment them as well.
12. Always tell your customers the truth about the quality of your product. Never tell them a lie!
Develop a good customer-friendly attitude – it is what makes the difference. Never underestimate what improper attitude can do to your business.
Thank you for reading!
Of course these are the teaching of God’s Servant David Ibiyeomie the presiding Pastor of Salvation Ministries Church. You can listen to more of his life transforming messages online at Salvation Radio